Sir Putt-A-Lot's Merrie Olde Fun Center
by Gregg Townsend
Here is one possible layout that is consistent with the show.
Some holes are missing; "X" means that hole number is unknown.
HTMLized November 17th, 1995 by Dave Hall.
- Alligator, standing, with boxing gloves.
Split-level; center hole leads to parking lot.
- Giant skull. Shoot through missing front teeth.
- Eiffel Tower.
- Big ape. Arms move, mouth closes; ramp leads up to mouth.
"So difficult that Jack Nicholson himself couldn't make it."
- Pirate, with sword and hooked arm. Treasure chest on island.
- "Aim for the octopus, third tentacle."
- Dinosaur eating a caveman. Rectangular zig-zag between legs.
"Finally, a practical use for geometry."
- Great Sphinx. Pyramidal obstacles.
- Large shoe. (The old woman who lives in a shoe?)
- Graveyard with revolving Angel of Death.
"Bank it off the pink tombstone."
- Giant head from Easter Island.
- Itchy and Scratchy in the explosives factory.
- Twin cooling towers with atom decoration.
- Abe Lincoln swinging his legs.